Initial Series of Infusions
Initial Ketamine Infusion Series
- The initial series of six infusions will take place about every other day within a 2-3 week period
- Each infusion appointment will vary in time
- Infusions are given by the intravenous (IV) route to ensure the highest level of medication is available and working in the brain to ensure maximum benefit
- Augmented with other medications to provide the most pleasant experience possible, including medications for nausea and anxiety
- Continual monitoring of blood pressure, heart rate and rhythm, and oxygen saturation, by a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse who is present for the entire infusion
- Setting is a quiet room with a comfortable, reclining chair, and music available
We Provide Ketamine Infusions to Relieve the Symptoms of:
MindPeace Clinics offers the highest level of patient care coupled with industry leading recommendations and custom treatment options to meet the unique needs of our patients.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Learn how Ketamine is helping treat PTSD successfully in patients.